01 June 2006

Coming out of the Baby Fog...

So the last month has been all consuming with Baby Monet. I can say that it is harder then I had imagined, but more rewarding and magical then I can explain. Monet and I venture outside and do fairly well avoiding the bugs and the sun. I need to get myself out around the town more often, but we are working on that!

This photo was taken at dusk and you can see Uncle Pete in the background widdeling a walking stick he found on Mt. Ascutney. He only wished he could be a Green Mt. Boy!!


 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Buoy Stretcher said...

is that 'lil monet sitting poolside???very cool, won't be long before she's dragging mommy all around town!!!have a wonderful day with Auntie Kate, wish i could be there...

KJW said...

Your shoes match the grass!!

That is one heck of a walking stick Uncle Pete!