10 August 2006

Monet is 3 months!!

She is all smiles these days and thinks life is pretty fantastic! She weighs 13 pounds and is getting longer every day!




















Her and Doob missed each other last week and have been able to spend some nice time together these last couple of days.



















Yesterday I went to do laundry and found her in the basket. I guess that was her way of telling me she needed a bath. And honestly she wasn't crying the entire time....just when I get the camera out.

 Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

LJN said...

hahahha...I was actually at the computer when Lil' Miss Monet was in the basket, I didnt even know it. Heather came into the room with the camera laugh'in and I didnt know why until I soun around and saw her!!@#@

LJN said...

("Spun around and saw her!!@#@!")

WildRose said...

Fuuny!! Make sure you use the gentle cycle!!!

Buoy Stretcher said...

bundle of joy in that laundry basket!!!