02 October 2006

Monet Goes to the Fair

The title of this blog entry sounds like a children's book! Anyway, the fair was so much fun and Monet really liked the animals. She touched the cows and Doob alomst had her touching a draft horse, but Aunt Kate and I decided that wasn't the best idea. :)
This is her on a 750lbs pumpkin!














We had a fun time haning by the sheep barn for over an hour doing some serious people watching and wishing they had large screens where they would show the pig scramble!!  Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

LadyIrish said...

I bet that picture of MOet on the pumpkin would be considered for the 2007 Fair poster or program-send it in and see what they say!

LadyIrish said...

I meant Monet-man, i am a terrible speller on these bolgs-guess I should read them before I post!

LadyIrish said...

See what I mean!!!!!!!!!!

LadyIrish said...

Maybe you should take her picture every year on the giant pumpkin!

LJN said...

I think the caption to the third pic should be "is that MILK I see down there???!!@#"

KJW said...

LMAO @ ladyirish & ljn!!

Anonymous said...

I think we may need to put a limit on the number of blog responses per person! We missed you Louise and Katie- and the horse show. It was a great day but something did seem to be missing from the fair experience. And by the way, I don't think that Katie's new rooster looks tough enough to scare anything away from the hens, next year I want to pick him out. I saw the perfect one-he was a rock star!

Anonymous said...

Still admitting that the kid oughta be Punkin Princess forever. The Lord Mayor of Lyme