25 March 2007

Monet wears her Mum's sweater


This hat was given to us by Cyndie Martell and I think Miss Monet looks adorable in it!!

Monet is starting to take the spoon from me and Doob when she is eating thinking that she would much rather feed herfelf then have us actually the food into her mouth!


The red sweater was nicely put away by my mum so that her grandchildren could wear it and it fits Monet perfectly! I will have to pass it along to Kate so that Louisa can wear it as well.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These are wonderful! It is like a little gift whe I check your blog and sweet Monet is smiling away in new photos! Thanks!Love, Nanna

LJN said...

Great shots......

Buoy Stretcher said...

wow, she is growing daily, can't believe it...wont' be long and Louisa will be that size, hard to believe!!!

WildRose said...

Beautiful photos!! Love the sweather.