13 September 2008

Few more minutes...few more photos

Mom told me she didn't mind me posting this funny picture of her at 6am earlier this week holding her new grandson while I woke up a bit. We were up and about, but none of us were really awake! Wonder if Teelin will get her hair!?!?!

Me with my son and daughter! And Monet with her Big Sister sticker from Aunt Crystal. Thanks for that card Crystal...she loved it!

Teelin in Nanna's arms in his stripes.

Nite Nite

Still learning the art of "gentle" but getting better and better as the days go by. Now if Monet could just master the art of "listening" to her mom and dad we would be on a roll. :)

6 comments:

WildRose said...

These photos are great!! I miss him so much!!! I love the one of mom sitting on the couch with him! I sure do hope he gets her hair!! I love all the others!! I miss him:)

WildRose said...

oh ya I cannot get over how grown up Mo looks in the second photo!

LadyIrish said...

Cannot believe that he is here, that I spend a wonderful time with you, and that I am home again. Much love to you,
Mom

Molly's Family said...

Let me know if you figure out the listening thing, or the gentle thing! The hair comment made me smile. My hubby has said the same thing early in the morning at least 1x a week for years. "Girls, LOOK AT MOMMA'S HAIR!"

Molly's Family said...

I also wanted to say Teelin resembles Monet!

KJW said...

Teelin is adorable, and a very calm baby. Great pictures...