04 September 2008

Jr.: 3-D Scan


Yesterday Afternoon Heather and I had to take a little trip up to DHMC for a follow-up Ultra Scan (everything is fine). The nurse was extremely pleasant and along with all the other nervous chatter from the expecting parents, Heather mentioned a 3-d scan. After pointing out that they are usually done at 20 weeks when there is a lot of fluid around the embryo.....she said " hmmm looks like he has a lot of fluid around his face, let's give it a try" Here is the result. Unbelievable...looking forward to meeting this little boy in person.

5 comments:

WildRose said...

I am so so looking forward to meeting him, it is better than Christmas!

LadyIrish said...

OOOOOOO!!! This is so exciting!!

Georgetown Gang said...

So so awesome!!! I don't know when I will get to meet all these beautiful little ones, but I can't wait!!!

So VERY VERY exciting!!!!!

KJW said...

WOW! Amazing...

Molly's Family said...

AAAWWWWW! So cool. They didn't do that when I had mine! (Atleast the aRMY DIDN'T!)