30 September 2008

Pumpkins & Apples

We took a trip to a lovely farm along the Connecticut on Sunday for Raspberries and Pumpkins! Monet loved seeing all the orange globes dotting the field and had a hard time deciding which ones to choose!
Teelin and I in the corn maze.
Yesterday our neighbor came over and started collecting apples from our trees to make cider. Monet and Doobie helped, I was inside nursing :) Monet called Doob "spider man" because he climbed high into the trees and shook the branches so there was an apple rain storm. Amazing how many apples these two trees are producing.

3 comments:

KJW said...

I can't wait to try the cider... Be careful in those trees Doob!

LadyIrish said...

OOOO! Warm cider and homemade doughnuts! Let's try to make some!

Georgetown Gang said...

YUMMY!!!! I would love to be able to have some warm cider and doughnuts with ya'll!!!

Monet looks like she had fun in the pumpkin patch. I think Teelin looks a bit like Monet.