27 October 2008

Monet the Dancer

Today Monet started her dance class in Windsor. She did so well and was the cutest thing I have ever seen. I had a few tears in my eyes as she entered the studio and danced herself away from me. She listened well to the teacher and seemed to get along well with the other children. She had time both in her tap and ballet shoes and her brother was taking a nice nap until the tap shoes went on. Wow....fifteen little girls in tap shoes is a lovely and loud sound!!! She didn't want to leave and when we got home the first thing she wanted to do was put her tap shoes on!





4 comments:

LJN said...

It was truly a moment I will cherish.

WildRose said...

SO SO SO SWEET! She looks like she is having a ball!! So grown up! So cute!

LadyIrish said...

O My!!Cannot believe how adorable she is!!! What memories come flooding back of not only my girls' time in a dance studio, but my own. Happy Happy memories! Money, you are beautiful!!
Love, Nana

KJW said...

How lovable is she?! Great pictures sis...