15 December 2009

Snow and Santa

Santa came to Windsor this past weekend....on a firetruck...and we visited with him and Monet was able to ask him in person for the couple of things she would like for Christmas. Teelin on the other hand didn't want to be within six feet of him, but we were able to get a couple of photos anyway. Didn't see making Teelin unhappy to get the "knee" photo.




Katie and Kevin used to make fun of me for taking so long to get ready to go outside and play in the snow. Well if they could see me now...getting myself, Teelin and Monet ready...they would still make fun of me.

Monet tried to pull Teelin in the sled and as you can see the sled didn't move much.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the sled pulling...Hilarious!

Unknown said...

Special Christmas memories!

Buoy Stretcher said...

WOW look at all the snow you guys have. Louisa was the same way with Santa until this year, now she loves him.