14 August 2008

Blueberry Addiction




Monet has a blueberry addiction and I am thinking about putting the fridge lock back on the door! I was in the other room today and came back into the kitchen and she had taken both quarts out of was having a little feast. She is getting her healthy antioxidant daily intake by leaps and bounds! But she also needs to get some other food groups in her tummy. We made homemade pizza tonight so hopefully that will take care of a few....pizza is one of her favs.

5 comments:

LadyIrish said...

At least she was not trying to mix up her own blueberry muffin batter!

LJN said...

Not yet anyway!

KJW said...

I don't blame her... I was sitting on the kitchen floor last night eating gummy fruit slices!

Buoy Stretcher said...

LOL!! Kevin you crack me up!! She reminds me of her uncle Kevy...he was found asleep with a quart of Strawberries right around Monet age I do believe??

wheeler said...

Maria as well loves blueberries. She likes to eat them frozen. I bought her blueberry juice too which she loves.