11 August 2008

Stripped Clean

Well Doob insisted on taking my pictures for the blog...so here they are. We worked through the day yesterday, going through two more bottles of vinegar and suffered a few minor scrapes and nicks on the knuckles, but we got it all off. I added a photo of the red paper that was the last layer to see its demise so all could see the design taste of the original owners. Maybe they had relatives in the Civil war or something and liked canons, rifles, sailing ships and covered wagons decorating their walls....who knows, but I am happy to throw it in the trash barrel!!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LJN said...

8 months and going strong!

Georgetown Gang said...

You are looking wonderful Heather!!! I am so happy and excited for you both and soon to be Big Sis Monet!! I bet ya'll are glad that the wall paper is gone...what a job.